Pages

Saturday 21 November 2015

BLOG AWARD FROM SHARON: SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS



Remember I was nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award not long ago? Here is another one to top it. SHARON nominated me this time for the Sisterhood Of The World Blogger's Award. What more can I say? Thanks so much Sharon,you made my day when I saw the nomination. In short,#itcanonlybeGod.

Oya let us start with the Award Ritual ooo(I mean rules) Lol!

1.Thank the blogger who nominated
you, linking back to their site. DONE!

2. Put the award logo on your blog. DONE!

3. Answer the ten questions sent to
you; Check below.

TEN QUESTIONS FROM SHARON
1. Why do you write/blog?
Basically,to inspire people that they can be whatever they wish to be if they believe in God & themselves. And this also goes in line with creating awareness on what I do;my handiwork,my talent.

2. What is your favourite colour? Pink

3. If you could invent one device that would change the world,what would it be?
Umm let me see o.....that would be....*scratching head*.....Yea that would be ''THE TELLING TRUTH DEVICE''. It would function this way; you put your hand on it and it would immediately tell if your telling the truth or not,at least this can help with politics,relationships,etc. Haha!

4. What book(s) did you read that made a profound impact on your life? Gifted Hands By Dr Ben Carson.

5. What language(s) can you speak apart from English? Yoruba!

6. Name one song you can't get out of your head. My Woman By Patoranking. Crazy,right?

7. Hugs versus Handshakes,which do you prefer? Handshake ke! Na hugs o....unless your the type I don't wanna hug.

8. Which country would you love to visit? South Korea.

9. Complete this sentence. The world needs more? Of him(God) and honest,sincere people.

10. Complete this other sentence. The world needs less? Pretenders,Corruption and Violence.


Rule 4: Nominate Five Blogs.
 bylungi.com
- ready steady grow it.blogspot.com


Rule 5: Make Up Ten New Questions For Your Nominees To Answer.

1. Describe yourself in one word.

2. One thing you have phobia for?

3. How do you view life?

4. Meditating or Praying?

5. What if one day you randomly wake up as a baby and realize that your whole life was just a dream?

6. What's your favourite quote that keeps you going?

7. If a poison expires,will it be more poisonous or less poisonous?

8. What's your favourite sport/exercise you can play/do?

9. What will you do if your grandmother-inlaw about dying was told she would undergo a surgery of #5million for her to survive and you only have #5.5million in your account? 

10. If you were to give me a gift based on the contents of this blog alone,what would it be?


Thanks for taking the time to read everyone and please kindly share the link with me when you respond.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! Oh these questions you asked definitely get you thinking. I've got to ponder on these. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tnx for the nomination Modhancrochet....will see to it..... Doh I av bn so tight in schedule...... Once again I apprc8 d nomination..... Tnx

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line or 10.....your comment gives me joy