Pages

Thursday 17 September 2015

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD



Hello world,
     I'm happy to inform you that I've been nominated for the Versatile blogger award by Egwonor of RELLANAIJA

Wondering what it's about? This is an award used to honor bloggers that their blog posts has ins
pired lives one way or the other,whose blog posts are also interesting plus great pictures quality.

I feel excited to have been nominated really. It's good to know people loves what you do,taking note of your little efforts and are motivated and inspired. Thanks so much Egwonor.

So there are three things involved.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog which I already did.

2. Nominate 15 New blogger whose blog you read and notify them of the nomination. Though they are not up to 15 but they are the best.

juditheresehaircare.blogspot.nl
www.ckjacob.blogspot.com
http://momashairjourney.blogspot.in/?m=1
http://naijagirlnextdoor.blogspot.nl/?m=1
haircademia.blogspot.com
http://leeznijis.blogspot.nl/?m=1
http://tomesedition.blogspot.com/
http://glamlushhair.blogspot.com/
http://diaryofarelaxedchic.blogspot.com/
nedoux.com


3. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- I'm shortsighted.
- First thing I notice in people is their hair.
- I have phobia of heights.
- I hate injections,drugs,and herbs unless it's not bitter.....and if I have to,I prefer to take it with EBA where I insert the drugs in it.
- I laugh a lot,it's healthy though. Lol!
- My dream country is Korea.
- High heels & wedges? Nah! Not me,I only have two wedges and I wore it just once. Not my thing.

So that's it guys,I hope you enjoy reading about me? Lol..

P.S
Please don't fail to notify me when you put up your post. Thanks.

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dupe!

    Thank you so much for the nomination, you made me smile :-)

    You look like someone who laughs a lot, which is great.

    I found this free crochet pattern and I thought of you, I hope you find it useful :-)

    http://byhandlondon.com/blogs/by-hand-london/43945221-free-pattern-alert-bhl-x-watg-introducing-the-lex-crop-top

    Have lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure,you deserve it. Yes o I no dey joke with laugh. Lol!

      Aww! Thank you Nedoux,that's so thoughtful of you. The crop top is beautiful..... will give it a try one of these days.

      Delete
  2. Nice one! Thanks for the nomination.
    www.ckjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination Dupe and lool at inserting your drugs in eba. I did that as a child severally.

    Moma's Healthy Hair Journey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I was the only one doing it...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you soo much for the nomination Dup zzy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im with you on the laughing a lot too. It's so wondefrul to let it all out

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. Yes it is o. Hehe!

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the nomination dear! It was fun reading about you. I don't like drugs too. Even when I take it with eba I can't get my mind off the thought that it's still in the eba!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My pleasure dear. That awkward feeling right? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL @ drugs with eba!
    You seem like a wonderful person :) I love being around people that laugh a lot. It's infectious.
    Thanks for the nomination. Will get right on it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe! Very contagious indeed. It's my pleasure,you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line or 10.....your comment gives me joy