Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

MY SIMPLE MOTIVATIONAL BLANKET

I love crocheted blankets and pillow covers whenever i see them, especially in flashy colors. But to make my own is the problem. No... not that I'm lazy but the quantity of wool I'm going to use is really quite much &  costly and i can't afford that. *covers face* What to do?  I made do with the little money i have with me to get some wool. And i made this.....
though it's pretty simple but i call it Motivational. Any day i feel bad & down... When i jumb on my bed i get motivated to be better and stay strong because really ''Modupe Is Unique''.  Lol!
Awwww! 




Can i have a picture please? Lol! 


Thanks for stopping by and do come back soon for more. 

13 comments:

  1. Indeed, you are!

    I love the floral design on the pillow cases. Your hands are blessed :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Such great skill. Did u make it with your hand or using amachine? Either ways, it is amazing. I can never do that.

      My blog is bettykrislav.blogspot.com kindly visit

      Delete
  2. Thanks a million ..... So are yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative! U are gifted.

    ckjacob.blogspot.com 4 fiction stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sincere and kind comments.

      Delete
  4. Unique doesn't totally qualify you.... OK... can I say... Uniquely unique?? Great job dear... I love the pillow case design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Judithsweetheart is making me go all Gaga.... like for real mehn. Lol! Thank you... Mwaaah!

      Delete
  5. hehehehehehehe @Any day i feel bad & down... When i jump on my bed i get motivated to be better and stay strong because really ''Modupe Is Unique...

    Lmao! That was Epic... Nice one bubba.. I mean its a beauRRiful piece of work.. You go Gurl.. and the crowd goes Oooooosssheeey Turn uP!... Thank you so much Bubba.. For the loF you have showed to the YnC gang.. Ya just an amazing someboRRy.. and my you are pretty.. iTrip Biko :) Cheers Bae.. Oya lemme try and make mad unprotected loF to your Blog before I run away again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unprotected love? Hahaha this one got me laughing all the way. Thanks Duru for the turn up, your the best. #hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Pardon me for wowing all over your post, I'm just wowed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is good.. and I bet it has a nice feel on one's body. Gifted hands...Erm me am unique too oo..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you dear,it sure has a nice feel. And of course, you are unique too. Haha! #winks

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line or 10.....your comment gives me joy