Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2015

PINK CROCHET JACKET

Long time people,glad I'm finally back. Well during my absence,I was involved in some wonderful things that has made impacted much into my life and would love to share. CLICK HERE TO CHECK.
Anyway,today I'll be sharing with you a simple crochet ja
cket I made not long ago. Enjoy!
Working on the jacket
Through with the jacket
Testing my Jacket
Hanging out while testing my jacket
 For a customer(front view)
Back view


That's it for now,do come back for more. Oh by the way,I was nominated for a Versatile Blog Award and will be posting on it soon. But then,I need to nominate 15 other bloggers. Almost all the bloggers I know have been nominated, if you're interested please let me know. Thanks.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back dear. Nice pictures. Glad you had fun over there @Idanre. Keep in touch!
    www.ckjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can say that again,thanks for stopping by. Definitely will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I like how it is a cropped jacket, the colour combination is lovely, you really like baby pink, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much..... That's my best colour actually. *shines teeth*

      Delete
  4. Wow..you got a talent here. Doesn't look so nice in hanger but when I saw u wearing it, I was wowing. Nice one


    Mom Awakens From Coma After She Hears Her Baby Crying

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for wowing and stopping by. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line or 10.....your comment gives me joy