Pages

Saturday 21 February 2015

THE MAGIC CROCHET DID TO MY OLD PALM SLIPPERS

      So you have an old palm slippers & thinking of throwing it away? Wait a minute & let me share my testimony with you...lol. Know what? I'm super excited about what just transformed right now. Oh yes!! It's my old palm slippers I had wanted to throw away for a while now but today an inspiration just came from nowhere and I'm happy with how it all turned out to be with the help of my crochet skills, yarn,crochet hook & button.
       Now I can now wear my old slippers again which had just been transformed into Crochet Slippers. Yippee!!!

What do you think everyone? I would like to hear from you. Please feel free to drop your comments. Thank you

6 comments:

  1. lovely concept ............. thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. I also crochet but i'm not half as good as you are. I never finish any crochet work I start. This has definitely inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Hilda. I believe you can finish up a project once you set your mind on it,just like you did when starting your hair journey. I'm also inspired by you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool shoes....

    www.lexhansplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line or 10.....your comment gives me joy